Sunday 26 February 2012

So this is the start...

I’ve been meaning to start a blog for awhile now since I’ve been unemployed and really had nothing else to do.  However, I found that even with “nothing else to do” there’s always something that leads me to constant procrastination.  So here it goes, the end of my procrastination to start up my blog about my adventures of being a temporarily unemployed (I finally received my US work authorization card!) and finding ways to take up my time.  I’ve mostly taken up knitting (easy & inexpensive to pick up), took a sewing class, tried growing some herbs (I only have rosemary to show for it) and on the hunt to find new recipes to try.
The ensuing posts will mostly be of my projects until I get my act together and start documenting my culinary adventures.  Let's see how long I keep this up!